PECTORAL RELIQUARY FOR SHARDS OF THE TRUE CROSS

Sunday, 14 October

The Golden Cross of the Knighthood of the Order of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (a pectoral reliquary for shards of the True Cross) bestowed on Chaplain Lieut. Col. the Rev’d David Garland in 1920, which reposes at St George’s Church, Whyke, Diocese of Chichester, will be liturgically received at High Mass for exposition in the Lady Chapel.  The preacher will be the Rev’d Dr John Moses.